Veterans Day Greetings: No matter what day it is, it is always good to thank a veteran for his or her service. However, it’s especially important on November 11, which is called Veterans Day.
The United States celebrates Veterans Day on November 11. It honours former and current members of the United States Armed Forces.
What is the best way to thank a veteran? It can be challenging to find appropriate words for everything they mean to our country. Sometimes, a simple “thank you” is fine. But if you are seeking a more meaningful way to express your thanks and gratitude to those who have served, whether it’s to personally thank someone or to thank all those who have served, Check out the below list of words to thank our Veterans.
Veterans Day Greetings
1. “Thank you so much for putting yourselves in danger to defend our freedoms. Happy Veterans Day.”
2. “Let’s honor all those who have served and all those who have left us while serving.”
3. “You do not need to wear capes to be our superheroes; you are more than the superheroes we see in movies. Happy Veteran’s Day.”
4. “We owe you everything for protecting our country. We are very proud of you. Happy Veteran’s Day.”
5. “The boys are on the streets. But the real men are on the battlefield risking their lives to save our country. Let us together wish and thank them for their sacrifices. Wish you a Happy Veteran’s day.”
6. “To our soldiers out there, thank you for the risks you take and the sacrifices you make.”
Veterans Day Messages
Following are some thankful messages for veterans. These are perfect for posting on social networks, such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
7. “You have made us so proud. The whole nation is in awe of you. The entire country salutes you. I am so very fortunate to know a person like you. Happy Veteran’s Day. Just want you to know, I’m always praying for you.”
8. “Veterans Day is a good time to remember that our freedom isn’t guaranteed. It’s protected by the men and women in our Armed Services. To those who secure our way of life. thank you!”
9. “May the flag wave boldly with its vibrant and glorious hues Honoring Veterans like you today with the beautiful red, white, and blue!”
10. “To all the veterans out there… we salute you! Thank you for your service and sacrifice!”
11. “More than just a citizen, you’re a defender and valuable member of the very glue that holds our country together. We appreciate your sacrifice for our freedom.”
12. “Happy Veterans Day to our military and their families, who sacrifice so much to keep our country safe and strong.”
13. “Your service meant more to me than you may ever know. Through your work in the Army, you have protected my family’s serenity, freedom, and faith in our armed forces.”
14. “This will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave. – Elmer Davis”
15. “They are not just soldiers, they are our heroes. We owe so much to them. Let us never forget to pray for them and their families. Let us never forget the sacrifices they have made for us. Have a very Happy and Proud Veteran’s day.”
16. “There’s no way to thank our veterans for everything they sacrifice for our freedom, but on Veterans Day, we have to try. So thank you to all our services, men and women, both past and present!”
17. “On this Veteran’s day, I would like to convey my heartiest thanks to those who have answered the country’s call. We are forever grateful to heroes like you. I’m extremely proud of you.”
18. “The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”____G.K. Chesterton
Messages For Veterans who is Friend or Family member
Congrats if you have a friend or family member who is serving our great country. Here is a list of some inspirational and heartwarming words to encourage him with.
19. “I would just like you to know how proud I am to have a friend who served our country with honour. Happy Veterans Day, and thank you for your service.”
20. “Happy Veterans Day to a great veteran and a great [husband/wife/dad/mom/friend]. You make me doubly proud.
21. “I know you’re probably seeing lots of Happy Veterans Day messages, but I just wanted to thank you personally for serving our nation with honor and bravery.”