Christmas 2021 is just at the door, and you don’t know what to write on a Christmas card. Simple “Merry Christmas” is not enough to write on the card. So are you worry about the Christmas card, which is not ready yet as the day is creeping up fast? Put a smile on your face. We have the solution for you.
Below is a long list of beautiful Christmas greetings, wishes, and messages for you to write on cards or share with your loved ones.
Merry CHRISTMAS GREETINGS 2021
Christmas is a season of celebration, which is also the perfect time to spice up the days of your loved ones by sending them Christmas greetings. We all have special people in our lives that we feel it would be worth sending Christmas Greetings for someone special to give the impression of our deep love and admiration for them.
Those special people could be our wife(s), boyfriends/girlfriends, teachers, lovers, friends, colleagues at work, neighbours, or anyone who contributed to changing our lives positively this year. Some could have been a central factor in encouraging us to reach our dreams and aim for higher goals in the days and years to come.
Some gave us a shoulder to cry on and spread out their hands to pull us out of problems in life. These and many other reasons justify why we should look ahead to making the days of these incredible people superb by sending them beautiful Christmas greetings words.
Beautiful Christmas Greetings
We hope you will find these greetings very useful and select a few of them to share with the people who are important in your life.
1. May Santa Claus give you everything you wished for. I wish you a very Merry Christmas!
2. Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and Best Wishes to you and your family.
3. May this season find you among those you love, sharing in the twin glories of generosity and gratitude. _____Oprah Winfrey
4. May everything on your wish list come true. Merry Christmas!
5. Wishing you a season that’s merry and bright with the light of God’s love.
6. Christmas isn’t just a day. It’s a frame of mind. ____Valentine Davies
7. May the true spirit of Christmas twinkle in your heart and light your path.
8. Wishing you all the wonder and happiness of a child on Christmas morning.
9. Christmas allows us to pause and reflect on the important things around us. Merry Christmas! ___David Cameron
SHORT CHRISTMAS GREETINGS
If you don’t like reading long messages and looking for sweet and short Christmas Greetings, then Don’t worry. We have collected the perfect Christmas messages and greetings for you to wish for this holiday season 2021.
10. May the happiness you find this Christmas remain with you throughout the new year.
11. May your fire be warm & your home is bright. Have a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.
12. On this Christmas Day, may you get everything you want and need to fill your home and life with peace and happiness. Wishing you a Merry Christmas!
13. May this festive season bring you fond memories, laughter, and happiness! Merry Christmas!
14. We’re all hoping that you have a fantastic holiday season and a fabulous New Year!
15. May the miracle of Christmas bring you happiness and happiness. I wish you contentment and peace among you and your family.
You may also like: 25 Best Christmas Card Messages For Family and Friends
16. May your Christmas be very merry, and your New Year super duper!
17. If I could pack my heart and send it to you for Christmas, I would. Since I can’t, this card will have to do.
18. All I want for Christmas is more persons like you. I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas!
FUNNY CHRISTMAS GREETINGS
If you have the time, you can write something funny or say a few lines of comedy on your own, or we can help you. It is essential not to hurt anyone’s feelings, as well. So, are you ready to check out the bundle of Funny Christmas Greetings?
Looks down, there are whole a lot of Christmas greetings and wishes are waiting for you to light up the environment this Christmas. These greetings will make the people a bit more jolly this Christmas holiday season.
20. They say Christmas is a time for smiles. How can I smile if my wallet has run out of cash?
21. May you be at peace, at least until your next credit card statement.
22. I hope you love the present you told me to buy for you. Merry Christmas!
23. Remember when we stayed up past midnight for New Year? Yea, me neither.
24. Christmas is the season when you buy this year’s gifts with next year’s money.
MERRY CHRISTMAS WISHES 2021
Christmas brings happiness and smiles all around. Elders, young, and kids everyone wants to celebrate and wish Merry Christmas differently. This event looks refreshing every year when it comes.
Christmas allows us to sit together, celebrate the moment of joy together, and care about each other. Even in the advanced age when so many things are outdated, the Christmas Tree, The Candies, The Feast, The Santa and the traditional way of wishing Merry Christmas is still alive. That’s the beauty of Christmas.
The year 2021 is about to end, Christmas and Holidays are coming. You might be busy with Christmas shopping now and might have no time to think about writing the Merry Christmas Wishes Text.
MERRY CHRISTMAS WISHES TEXT
There might be some confusion on, what to wish, and to whom on this memorable Christmas Season. Well, relax. We have gathered a huge collection of Christmas wishes for you to convey to your family, friends, and the people close to your heart.
25. May the Christmas party bring you everything you want: lots of fun and surprises!
26. Christmas has all kinds of surprises in store for us: sweet words, or friends at the door; a nice quiet evening, or nice useful gifts. May this Christmas be filled with joy!
27. May the spirit of Christmas be with you today and throughout the New Year.
28. The joy and beauty displayed in this season are excellent reasons to offer warm wishes to the wonderful beings we meet! A very merry Christmas!
29. May the stardust and the candle lights of this New Year’s Eve light up your year with hopes, joys and laughter. Happy New Year and Merry Christmas!
SHORT CHRISTMAS WISHES
Life has become busy, so Christmas day. Although there are holidays the shopping and other stuff of preparing for Christmas make the schedule tight. In short, people don’t have the time to read long and lengthy texts. By the way, I’m also one of those. People prefer to read one-liner messages which are strong enough to convey what intended to say. So the short Christmas wishes are the best choice.
30. May all your wishes become reality. Merry Xmas!
31. On these end of year celebrations, we sincerely wish you that your wishes come true. Happy Holidays to you and your family!
32. May your Christmas be filled with miracles, young and old.
33. We wish you bursts of laughter, Jumps with feet joined in puddles And stars full eyes!
34. I wish you peace, joy and pleasure for this beautiful Christmas!
35. May this Christmas bring you joy and prosperity, May your dreams come true As incredible as they are. Our sweetest thoughts For the holiday season.
36. Merry Christmas with lots of love for you and your family.
CHRISTMAS WISHES FOR FRIENDS
Is there anything more excited than celebrating Merry Christmas with friends? You know what, sending Christmas wishes to friends is an excellent way to spread the cheer of the season.
- Christmas is an opportunity for families and friends to share and enjoy. I am so happy you are my friend! Merry Christmas.
- Christmas would not be the same without friends like you. I just want to say I wish you peace at Christmas and all year through.
- Wishing you a pleasant weekend and a wonderful New Year. Best wishes from [Your family name].
- My Christmas blessing for you is that you will be praised. And may your days be filled with love and happiness.
- I’ve enjoyed making vast Christmas memories with you, and I look ahead to more to come.
- Warmest wishes for a merry Christmas and an incredible New Year. Thanks for being such a noble friend.
- It wouldn’t be Christmas without you. So happy to have you with me, year after year.
- Wishing you love, peace, and happiness this Christmas and throughout 2021. With love from [ Your family name].
- Wishing you Festivals loaded with joy and laughter, and very best wishes for a wonderful New Year! I can’t wait to celebrate New Year Eve with you!
- May this Christmas bring you endless happiness and joy and may your New Year be happy and shiny. Thanks for being such a fabulous friend!
CHRISTMAS WISHES FOR LOVED ONES
Christmas is the time to showcase love and pray for blessing life for the loved one. It’s all about creating everlasting memories. As you know, the simplest and most exciting thing to do at Christmas is to share Christmas wishes. Letting your lover know how much you love and care for him/her can make them feel good.
- My love for you glows brighter than the lights on the tree. Wishing you Merry Christmas!
- You make me smile in various ways, but tonight you only need to be with me and welcome the son of God in our hearts. Merry Christmas.
- I cannot think of any other way I would want to spend this season other than staying warm with you.
- You give me everything I want, my love. You’re like my special Santa Claus, except way hotter.
- Seeing you takes all the tension out of the Christmas winter. Thanks for filling my weekends with happiness and love.
- Your kiss can be my greatest Christmas present. Come tonight my love and kiss me to feel all your love.
- Being with you for Christmas makes me feel like a kid again. Except, instead of expecting my presents, I’m looking ahead to our kisses.
Merry Christmas Messages 2021
Sending Christmas messages not only shows memory for special people in our lives but also reveals the real emotion hidden behind the swing of words. Christmas messages come in different genres depending on the nature of the relationship you have with the person you would like to recognize. They could be Romantic, religious, Inspirational, and heartwarming Christmas messages.
When your loved ones get to read these words, they will stick with them and will inspire them to cherish you even more.
Inspirational Christmas Messages
Your words have power. They can bring a revolution to someone and can change someone’s life. You can send some of the inspirational Christmas messages and use your words wisely, which can do several great things that others can’t.
So let’s use these words to present an inspirational and motivating tone. That will deliver the Christmas wishes as well as tons of inspirations wrapped into it.
- Christmas is the day that engulfs everyone into the circle of love and happiness. That’s the most beautiful thing.
- On this Christmas, we must not forget why Jesus came to this earth and how he sacrificed his life for our evils. With the lessons of Sacrifice: Happy Christmas!
- Christmas is love in action. And that’s the lesson it teaches. Happy Christmas!
CHRISTMAS MESSAGES FOR FRIENDS
Remember who was with you when you used to play those small games in the garden? From doing homework to making presentations. We all grew up, making a lot of friends. These friends are an integral part of our life now. Either they are with you or not. Those memories still make you smile at those innocent mistakes and moments.
Now, this is the time to make them feel what you do. This Christmas, do something more friendly and expressive for them. We will pen down those beautiful, warm wishes for your friends to make them revive those emotional feelings that you have for them.
- Christmas is all about creating memories that will last a lifetime. It’s all about love and passion. Happy Christmas to you and your family.
- You make the sad me, happy, and the happy me more comfortable. Thank you for being in my life. Merry Christmas!
- You accompanied me in my sad times. I want to share my happy time with you now. Merry Christmas, my dear friend.
RELIGIOUS CHRISTMAS MESSAGES
Christmas, in its nature, is originated from religion. So, on this great day, the spiritual teachings and the stories must not be forgotten. And the revival of these teachings is significant.
On this particular day, make your words into illuminating religious education along with beautiful Christmas wishes.
- Remember, always the real values that Christmas taught. That message of love, peace, and harmony. Implement it into your lives and wish everyone: Merry Christmas!
- Be Happy this Christmas and always remain but spread those reasons of happiness around everywhere. Happy Christmas!
- Spread love, promote peace, Pray to God, and Wish positive. Celebrate this Christmas more religiously.
CHRISTMAS 2021 IMAGES
Sending Christmas greetings Images are the perfect way to wish “Merry Christmas” to family, friends, and people closest to the heart. You can use different mediums to send or share these Greetings. The only purpose is to express feelings, love, and appreciate each other.
A special occasion requires unique ways to showcase the love and feelings for love once. The Christmas season is one of the most beautiful events to do so. One can spend time and share different Christmas greetings. So to help you in winning the people with loving and heartwarming words, we compile above a list of cute Christmas wishes.
Christmas inspires and brings lots of positive changes. This holiday comes as a blissful release from the busy routine. Christmas is widely celebrated around the world, and no one wants to miss the chance to send Merry Christmas greetings wishes to friends, family, loved ones, businesses, and siblings, etc. It is the simplest thing you can do at Christmas.