Sick of getting out a ladder and dangerously climbing all over your house to hang up Christmas lights, only to take them down a few months later? Then you need to check out these best Christmas laser lights. No more wasting hours out in the freezing and untangling yards of lights! No more burnt out light bulbs that ruin your holiday cheer!
Using a Christmas laser light projector gives you the following advantages.
- Use 90% less energy than standard Christmas lights.
- No more hundreds of bulbs that can burn out and need to be replaced.
- Much faster and easier to set up.
- Many models offer different patterns to change up your look!
Quick Answers: Best Christmas Laser lights:
Choosing the Best Christmas Laser Light Projector
There are many different factors that will play into which Christmas laser lights will be right for your home, or even how many projectors you will want.
Here’s the best lighting options are broken out by category.
#1. LedMAll Motion 8 Patterns RGB Christmas Laser Lights
If you want a full-fledged Christmas light show from your holiday projector, look no further! This Laser Lights Christmas Light Show has a whopping 8 different light patterns that keep your holiday display dynamic and entertaining. It also has a remote control, allowing you to change the light patterns or timer settings, even turning the power on or off without stepping outside of the house!
#2. SGODDE HD Ocean Waves Christmas Laser Lights
This laser light offers a wide variety of coverage for a great price. You can cover 600 square feet with just one unit, and cast green or blue and red stars all over your home!
#3. Starry Christmas Laser Light Projector
This is the perfect choice for a homeowner who wants a more subtle Christmas light projector. No flashy colored lights here, just fine, soft white lights that make your home like snowflakes!
#4. Moving Firefly LED MALL RGB Christmas Laser Lights
This projector is an extremely adjustable holiday light system that consists of three separate laser lamps in the colors red, green, and blue. Each lamp head has an easily adjustable stand and an adjustable lens that lets you adjust the size and spread of the lights.
All the 3 lamps can plug into a single electric cord, and these laser lights are highly energy efficient.
What Are Christmas Laser Light?
Christmas laser lights Or Christmas light projectors are devices with the help of which you can set up a wide variety of lights onto your home, lawn, Christmas trees, or any other area to decorate for the Christmas season. The laser light projectors are very easy to set up, and only need one cord to plug into an electrical outlet.
Christmas laser lights have now days replaced the regular Christmas lights that we must physically hang around our homes. If you still want to hang traditional Christmas lights, adding a Christmas laser light projector will really bring your home to life as the lights dance and move around, unlike traditional lights.
Why Buy Christmas Laser Lights?
Since Christmas laser lights are distinct from the normal holiday lights that you’re used to, you may be querying why someone would prefer a Christmas laser light projectors over a traditional strand of holiday lights.
Let’s dive down into a list of 5 top reasons why you should buy Christmas laser lights this year, and abandon the traditional trends of bulbs.
- Save your time. A laser light system saves your precious time. You don’t need to physically run wires around your house anymore!
- A safer solution. More than 20,000 people are wounded every year decorating for Christmas. With Christmas laser lights, you don’t need to stand on a dangerous ladder, trying to nail your lights into place.
- Less stress and frustration. Is anything more frustrating than trying to disentangle bins full of Christmas lights? Or replacing bulbs that burn out every year? With a Christmas light projector, there are no more wires to untangle or dozens of bulbs to replace.
- Use less electricity. Holiday light projectors use only a fraction of what traditional Christmas lights do! So let’s save some money this holiday season!
- More interesting decorating. The great thing about Christmas light projectors is they can often be adjusted, change light patterns, and dance around automatically! This can be a lot more attractive and appealing than traditional lights which only stay in one place.
How to Setup Christmas Laser Lights?
Christmas laser lights are extremely easy to install and set up for the holiday season. All you need to do is take the projector system out of the box, and find someplace in your yard 25-60 feet away from your home, and point it towards your home.
It’s best to adjust the light at dusk with a flashlight so you don’t trip or fall onto anything. As it gets darker, you can plug in your projector and see how it looks on your house, tree, or other targets. Try moving the projector around to different angles, and try moving the projector further and farther away to get a feel for what looks best for your home.
Something to keep in mind – the further away from your house, the larger the area the lights will cover! However, they will be less bright than if you kept the projector closer.
Find the right balance for your home, and enjoy the holiday season!